Partners & Sponsors

Buy jewellery & metal art crafted in Canada at the following MAGC member galleries

COPYRIGHT 2015

Legal Notices

Copyright & Trademark Notices

All materials on this Website (the "Site"), and the Site itself are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by The Metal Arts Guild of Canada ("MAGC") or by the artists who created these materials. View Full Copyright Notice or this network's Terms of Service

FOLLOW US!

Follow MAG on Twitter Follow MAG on Facebook

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Forum

CENFORCE 25 MG

Started by genericc in Classifieds 3 minutes ago.

CENFORCE SOFT

Started by genericc in Classifieds 4 minutes ago.

CENFORCE 200 MG

Started by genericc in Classifieds 5 minutes ago.

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

genericc posted discussions
4 minutes ago
Manish Kumar posted a blog post

A Long Family Trip To Nepal Is Very Luxury And Tremendous

Staying in any tourist place for a long period will give the chances to visit all the tourist places. Spending a lot of time with your family in the best tourist place is really a life-time experience. If you are planning for traveling any place with family, Nepal is really a good place. Nepal is considered as the cheap and best tourist destination in the world in 2019. Nepal is not only a tourist place, but also it is very famous Picnic spot for interested travelers. This little beautiful…See More
7 minutes ago
genericc updated their profile
8 minutes ago
Profile Icongenericc, Tinas Johnson, Chitra Iyer and 25 more joined Metal Arts Guild of Canada
8 minutes ago
Tinas Johnson posted a blog post

Mega Keto Diet:-Available in 90 and 150 day kits also

I would sacrifice Mega Keto Diet for the unlikely benefits of Mega Keto Diet. That was fully searchable. Would you want to reveal your personal details to a bunch of strangers? It is what I'm trying to get across. They'll want this all the time. Perhaps we should take this off the books and look what the cat brought in. I like to absorb a little Mega Keto Diet. Improbably, there has been a contest with Mega…See More
11 minutes ago
Tinas Johnson posted a status
13 minutes ago
Lavanya Menon updated their profile
54 minutes ago
ricky pauls posted a photo

Don’t overthink, take the support of assignment help for your academic growth

Without homework, you cannot imagine your college or university life. Timely submission of your projects enhances your academic progress in a positive manner. What else, if you have Assignment Help for writing your projects without compromising its…
2 hours ago
ricky pauls posted discussions
2 hours ago
Ava Mac posted a discussion

How can I get a refund if I have canceled the trip?

Most of the flight tickets with Delta airlines are non-refundable. Refund can be availed only:Within first 24 hours of ticket purchase: Full refund can be availed by canceling flight ticket in the first 24 hours of ticket booking. To avail your refund, call on the Delta Phone Number.If you have purchased the WORKS: If you have purchased WORKS, you are eligible to get refunds. To enroll in WORKS, call on Delta Phone Number.In case your flight is…See More
7 hours ago
lous murray posted discussions
8 hours ago
masonlava updated their profile
17 hours ago
Jason posted blog posts
17 hours ago
Samuel Damat posted a blog post

Want To Get Into Ketosis Fast? Use Marathon Keto

I suppose, really I'm not but very I am. When hot shots ask me to see an example of Weight Loss Formula, I tend to mention yes. Marathon Keto That wasn't well thought out where this was a left-handed complement. Permit me to show this off. It absolutely was cleverly designed. It appears like foolish people these days have a Belly fat Burner blog. Tell me, you were wondering where this can be heading.If you…See More
17 hours ago
nhiem vu posted a blog post

Nguoi choi mua duoc nha chi sau 1 dem vi trung so trieu do

Người chơi mua được nhà chỉ sau 1 đêm vì trúng số triệu đôTheo thông tin mới nhất từ công ty XSMN xổ số cho biết, người chơi trúng số triệu đô trong thời gian gần đây đã đi tới văn phòng làm thủ tục nhận thưởng cho mình. Được biết ngay sau khi nhận thưởng xsmt thu5 thì người chơi đã đi mua nhà, chỉ sau 1 đêm…See More
17 hours ago
Dsdna Sfre updated their profile
18 hours ago
Dsdna Sfre posted a status
18 hours ago
naomihayess posted a discussion

http://www.letsfindtoday.com/bionatrol-cbd-oil/

Bionatrol CBD OilSince July, all hemp-inferred CBD items sold in stores in Indiana must incorporate a QR code on their name that gives customers a chance to download an item's COA to their telephone. All CBD items sold at Indiana areas of Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, a Midwest provincial chain, presently convey those codes, says Jonathan Lawrence, executive of nutrients and body care at the chain. "It's…See More
18 hours ago
dragon support posted a discussion

How to use Dragon iPhone app?

Nuance Dragon SupportDragon is a state-of-the-art dictation application that is compatible with both iPhone and Android. You can refer to the steps below to install and use the Dragon iPhone app:Step 1: Visit the Apple App Store and type ‘Dragon’ in the search field.Step 2: Click the app icon and follow the prompts to install Dragon.Step 3: Create a user profile and add the Dragon app as a dictation sourceStep 4:…See More
18 hours ago
nigeria ns877 posted a blog post

<a href="http://www.thehealthvlog.com/bionatrolcbdoil.us/">http://www.thehealthvlog.com/bionatrolcbdoil.us/</a>

Bionatrol CBD Oil most of the 'traditional' weight-reduction plan plans have meals that you have to purchase from them so as to control the calorie consumption of the client. this could become quite luxurious! these metabolism based totally plans seem to paintings on meals which you already may have on your pantry or refrigerator, and are to be had on-line. The capacity to consume extra of the meals that I already own is exciting to me, and made me want to realize more.<a…See More
18 hours ago

Groups

Boris Kolodny's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Setsuko, I do have a used wax injector as well as a vulcanizer and many other…"

Boris Kolodny replied Jan 28, 2011 to Used Tools Wanted

2 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Rickson

"Hello, I am a lapidary located in Toronto. I do all kinds of custom cutting as well…"

Boris Kolodny replied Nov 21, 2010 to Lapidary and uncut mineral and gem sources in Toronto?

10 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jaime Sin

"Marnie, I have written to you re. stakes from the US I was awaiting. I did get them…"

Boris Kolodny replied Jan 6, 2010 to Stakes n Hammers

10 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Marnie Astley

"Rob, Take a look at this website: http://www.valentinyotkov.com/ You will find the…"

Boris Kolodny replied Nov 10, 2009 to Looking for chasing tools in Canada

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Lissa Fonseca

"Marnie, Generally, in Canada good anvils sell for about $3-4/lb, Here is he contac…"

Boris Kolodny replied Oct 30, 2009 to Stakes n Hammers

10 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Marnie Astley

"Marnie, Unfortunately, I don't have any samples yet. She send me some but for some…"

Boris Kolodny replied Oct 27, 2009 to Stakes n Hammers

10 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Marnie Astley

"I am lapidary and have some experience with cutting stone.a You should have no prob…"

Boris Kolodny replied Oct 6, 2009 to Working with Limestone?

4 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Alastair

"Dianne, Try Gemstones. I believe they are at 27 Queen. I am not sure what fllour the…"

Boris Kolodny replied Jul 2, 2009 to Looking for: Cabochon supplier, downtown Toronto

1 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Boris Kolodny

"Marnie, I read you post. I have someone in Florida who makes stakes, chasing tools a…"

Boris Kolodny replied Jun 29, 2009 to Stakes n Hammers

10 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Marnie Astley

"Hello everyone. In April 2006 I wrote an article for The Lapidary Journal on Gem Ph…"

Boris Kolodny replied Jun 22, 2009 to Some great links to get you started on photographing your work.

4 Jun 4
Reply by korean-air.biz

RSS

© 2019   Created by MAG Tech Support.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service